>> Tuesday, September 1, 2009

I saw this adorable basset hound in Johor and he looks like the one in the "hush puppy" advertisement. Just got the urge to put a pair of shoes in front of him and ask him to pose like hush puppy. I forgot to take a pic of him but he looks like this pic-->

I found this cb website tht teach me the algorithm in solving this rubic cubic tht is until i left the last step and then it state there : to know the last step, can pay with paypal etc etc ....wat crap nowadays knowledge is not free at all. if anybody hav a link on how to solve the last step of rubic cubic pls tell me. i know utube hav some but im more to reading steps type rather than looking. Do you know wat this is??? this is done using paint ok cos i reformatted com no catia. and this thing was measured with details bcos its a small figure i need for my fyp. finally my time using paint to draw hello kitty/mickey mouse/ powerpuff girls for the students using paint has not come to waste.

3 comments:

Alex September 1, 2009 at 10:06 PM  

Poor thing. Left one step. :) Eh. I manage to your report until half way only leh. TOO LONG. lol

Enajuis September 1, 2009 at 10:09 PM  

wat too long.. i re do d.. now its longer. did u fall asleep reading it?

Jenna September 14, 2009 at 11:50 PM  

where is my robot?

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates Inspiration by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP