>> Friday, September 4, 2009

I remember when i was young, I watched almost all of P. Ramli's movies. it was so funny. and then I watched many tamil movies too. I was glued to the tv whole day.

but when i grow older, I noticed that the movies r not the same kind anymore. the feeling's changed. With all the things we read in newspaper everyday, its very hard to feel the merdeka spirit at all. its very hard to describe .. its like you're getting sms-es asking you not to ...this and that... making the stereotyping more obvious. but at the end of the day, im reminded by my friends of all races that we're the same.

I strongly hate the party which is currently ruling, i think they create more resentment and hatred amongst the races. The word "rakyat di dahulukan" makes me sick.

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates Inspiration by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP