>> Saturday, September 12, 2009

Previously I've mentioned tht I only used a simple facial wash and nothing else. no facial products/hair products/skin products. but recently I've upgraded myself haha bcos my bday is coming and I am getting OLDER.
so i started to use the clinique 3 steps. but haven really found a suitable moisturizer yet for my skin. so far , my skin didn't have sudden outbreaks etc. I would recommend these .

I got an Elizabeth Arden lotion but i think it didn't help my skin at all it just smell nice n thts it. not recommended. and then jenna recommended me Palmer's cocoa butter and its very very very good!!! highly recommended!and I've upgraded my cosmetics . I've only used eye liner n mascara (daily) but now i've added serums, lipstick (only nude colour), concealer (MAC's concealer is soooooooooo goood!!!) and eye masks/facial masks/hand masks/ anti wrinkle gel patches.

yeah tht's how worried i am abt my age. :(

6 comments:

Tan September 13, 2009 at 3:11 AM  

Your so called "simple facial wash" wasn't that simple after all : )

Tan September 13, 2009 at 3:20 AM  

Regarding the previous post, the one you mentioned about your pic which looks like a Vietnamese girl,

haha, now i'm working at electronics manufacturing firm, there also got a lot Vietnamese and you do look like them!! haha, except they tie a simple and long ponytail ^^

I haven't come across any viet's girl wear glasses. They use simple rubber to tie. More creative one, will use pen or pencil to tie the hair like a big bum.

Oh btw, when they pose for ID pic, they have the same face expression as yours :p

Enajuis September 13, 2009 at 11:58 AM  

ok thts a bit insulting d. -__-

Tan September 13, 2009 at 7:50 PM  

ok ok ,

Dear Miss Khoo,

I take back my word ! : )

Jenna September 14, 2009 at 11:49 PM  

hehe.. i'm glad I helped..

MAC concealers are the best.. I've been using it for almost 5 years now. Get the liquid ones. It is better.

the lynx September 13, 2010 at 11:31 AM  

Ooh I love Palmer's too... but I think the EVO is much less greasier than cocoa butter... Try it!

I've been investing on skincare too. Now starting to use anti-aging cream and eye cream :p

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates Inspiration by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP