>> Wednesday, August 26, 2009

It has been a very very very tiring month indeed. I just wish i can sleep more. and every morning when the stupid birds chirp, i feel like throwing rubbers at them. When i was younger, i used to cut rubbers into tiny cubes and throw em at the pigeons bickering at the roof outside my room. In fact i dont like pigeons, they bring bacterias and they barely fly bcos they r obese. (unrelated, i remember seeing two pigeons making babies at the bus station n i used to think that those animals laying eggs dont do such act>?>).

I've cut my hair shorter. and i no longer wear black contact lens bcos it make me look like i come from bukit cina or vietnamese.

Shorter hair, more evil, meaner and ..fatter :(



on life, sometimes we just gotta stop and breathe and look at all the tiny things around us.

on politics, no hope d, stupid bludy #@%@#$.

on investment, sigh what?

on love, haihz.

on health, its flu for weeks.


yerp thts considered an update. i hope one day when im like 40? and i look through my blog and i wud go, wtf haha so lame.

1 comments:

Jenna September 14, 2009 at 11:51 PM  

i love the necklaces.. they are sooo cute.. I want one!

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates Inspiration by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP