>> Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Actually i've been very stressed out lately and in fact a lil down. Lately i would suddenly burst into tears when im doing my work halfway, i guess im just very tired and i also procrastinate more than before, feeling reluctant to get some things done. I'm trying my best to make myself better, I sing songs, I eat a lot, and I try to avoid negativity. tiny things make me agitated lately so i need to listen to a lot of songs. I just hate it when ppl sigh around me, each of us got our own "agenda" and problems , just don't need someone around us to make us feel worst. sometimes, I just feel like letting go of things /or people that make me feel worst.

6 comments:

~rukia_kuchiki September 15, 2009 at 11:41 PM  

well written!! ^^

lately, my tears flow without me noticing it. too stress, i think.

p/s : gd luck for 2moro's presentation! ^^

rabbit September 16, 2009 at 4:33 AM  

can i buy a nice chocolate/cake?

i dont know if they can help reduce ur stress. i hope it works! ;)

rabbit September 16, 2009 at 4:34 AM  

i mean buy you* a nice chocolate/cake...

Jenna September 20, 2009 at 10:06 PM  

go attack someone in Mafia Wars.. You can rob him too if he is a jerk! :P

Tan October 21, 2009 at 11:00 PM  

no longer update your blog di ?

Tan March 2, 2011 at 10:04 PM  

again,

why so long never update blog ?

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates Inspiration by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP