>> Friday, July 31, 2009

As scary as it looks (ya i know i look like ghost and the teeth canot blame me blame my cb orthodontist, n i hope he bankrupt capalang shit.) , I just wan to show you guys how to make the eyes bigger WITHOUT photoshop. the fresh kon bright eyes contact lens! the 1st time i wore it, my frens said my eyes look like cartoon eyes. hur hur. but i think this only works if you have average size eyes else if u hav extremely small eyes, the contact lens will make u look like a teddy bear (whole black beady eyes)

n how to make eye lashes long? this i dunno la but i have a habit of pulling out my eye lashes when im free. its like this compulsive behavior and its not healthy i know la. when i pull my lashes in front of my mum, she would "piak" my hands n ask me to stop it. but i notice tht my eye lashes r getting longer n thicker. maybe its bcos of the constant pulling? (dont try this)

anyway, my dog got bloody sexy eye lashes , freaking long . my mum always say tht my dog got sexy eyes. n he wud flutter his eye lashes at u in a miang way. speaking of dog, that day i saw 3 mini pins running aimlessly on the streets. i think they ran away from home but they look freaking sked especially with all the cars n cat tht look like wanna belasah them for being so small, n i think one of it look at the other with hatred as if saying, " fark u for suggesting tis. farking shit , we shudnt have ran away, fark omg a cat is coming".

1 comments:

Brian August 3, 2009 at 1:07 PM  

wah lao, so BIG ur flowers...haha

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates Inspiration by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP