>> Monday, August 10, 2009

Have no mood to blog cos im back in melaka.

last week was wonderful bcos i was back to where i belonged.

mum n dad n my dog welcomed me like a celebrity. in fact i think my dog has reached an unhealthy level of idolisation. whenever i come out from da house, he would shiver n bark happily n cheer like u know , those fans in concert. He din even look at other ppl. all he could see was me. i didn't kidd dude, it was real. sometimes when the door opens, he would shiver n wag his tail n jump, n it turns out to be my mum, and the dog's tail wud drop and he wud go back to sleep.


anyway, this will be a very busy busy month .haihz.

2 comments:

Jenna August 17, 2009 at 10:59 PM  

u dog have a fetish for ppl's foot.. lol

Enajuis August 17, 2009 at 11:01 PM  

lolz, thts wat everyone hav been telling me cos he keep looking at ppl's feet

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates Inspiration by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP