>> Thursday, July 2, 2009



Today as I drove back from uni, a car suddenly cut into my lane, den obviously i honked tht fella la because her car was going straight at my car as if it's non existent. her driving was not very good because she drove with uncertainties. anyway, i was very surprised when the passenger at her side was freakin pissed off tht i honked the girl. he started to turn amok in their car and he waved his arms madly in his car (the expression on his face was priceless , it was as if he is a baboon tht got badly sodomized in the arse ). I looked at him with no emotions but maybe slighty fascinated by the expression he made ( i was freakin tired ok whole day of class) and drove off. and den dunno what happened to the girl, some other car start honking her as well and then i saw the car zig zag away ( i think she was like a L driver or something obviously havent pass )



********


I was thinking abt my grandpa. Its been over a year and he is still doing fine and i do, i really pray tht what the doctor said is wrong. Just the thought of what ifs and i start to get very emotional. i hope everything will always be ok , not only for my grandpa, but for all the people i love dearly.


*********

I am still very fascinated with fat black dogs with red collars. i just think they got the cool look.

1 comments:

wOOn July 25, 2009 at 6:27 PM  

wa..you hav one more conflict with other driver since slowly(lembu)car driver.Anywhere safety first.

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates Inspiration by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP