>> Sunday, July 12, 2009

OK the below post is obviously not my house , its abt a certain ex minister who just bought a huge jackass bungalow in case ppl misunderstood, as u guys shud know, im slightly into politics.

today I am feeling very down actually. I have many problems and am lacking the confidence a lot lately. also i learn that I should never ever easily trust any one , especially so called friends. like wat my friend jenna said, "focus on what's important and leave the rest behind". yeah, thts what im gonna do.


what happens when day by day you c the ugly side of everyone , the uncaringness, the selfishness, all the self centered things ppl do and slowly you lose the faith to be a better person. in fact, i m starting to become bitter. I wish i can get out of here. maybe its like running away but i just don't feel like being lied and living a lie every day.


unrelated, my dog rocky grew bigger d and he is damn fluffy ( really, really fluffy). i dont know why.

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates Inspiration by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP