>> Friday, June 19, 2009


I've been working on every weekend as a teacher in an IT center ^^ . International kids r sooo cute, much more well behaved and more interactive compared to local kids. I especially love this one russian kid tht just keep talking and talking.
Got myself this tip toe heels BUT couldnt fit in out of pure stupidity bcos i was/is (still loving) the shoes way too much to even try walking on it on the 1st place and bought it quickly bcos it was on sales.
I am still doing my Final year project . the picture's related to my fyp bcos i was waiting for the lift to go lab (fyp)

Lastly, having dilemma on which company to work for my industrial training. Got a few offers but there seem to be good and bad of every company so am still considering. overall, im feeling very blessed for being able to find jobs. ^^




I've been missing the blogging mojo for awhile now. i don't know how to put things to words. there's been many ups and downs (as usual) and I do really want to write it all out but now's not the time bcos im kinda busy too.

4 comments:

waikit June 20, 2009 at 9:14 PM  

hey hottie~~~u look great ^^

Brian June 22, 2009 at 4:54 PM  

little jane in OL look.... whahahahahhaaa

Enajuis June 24, 2009 at 11:32 PM  

waikit: thanks :D

brian: wats OL?

Brian June 25, 2009 at 7:02 PM  

OL is office lady lah.
sorry u r an engineer... haahahaha
"-_______-

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates Inspiration by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP