>> Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I was bestowed with a red umbrella by mochi few days ago (aisehh like its gold like tht but actually i was forced to walk to schooooool ). For those who've known me for years, I have never used umbrella and usually if I have to, it would be someone holding it for me. thus I never have to close it or open it bcos i think it is kinda troublesome and by the time you want to close it, you're already soaked wet.


anywayyyyy, I walked to school today with the Umbrella in my hand. there's a handsome guy walking on my left too. so I tried to open the umbrella in the most feminine way ever but shit the umbrella dunno wat cincau manufacturer did it it cant bloody open. I hit it , i shaked it, i pressed it, by the time i finally managed to open the umbrella i've almost reached my destination and the sun was gone. ^#&$#^#^%$#@#@ cincau umbrella. I bet the guy tot i was a stupid bimbo tht cant even open an umbrella.

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates Inspiration by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP