>> Monday, June 1, 2009

Just moved to the new house. the first night was freaking sufferinggggggggggg. The room was hot like HELL. seriously. I called my mum for words of comfort (and even maybe a kind generous sponsor of air cond) unfortunately she said :

" seeeee i told u to find a room with air cond now u seeeeeeeeeee... yerrr im not going to stay at your place d next time i visit. " -________-

If tht's not enough, there's some crazy dogs outside my house at night tht barked the whole freaking night till the morning. They barked happily like they're having a wild african party.


The saddest thing was in the morning when i woke up and i forgot I've moved to a new place and I was a tad surprised by my surounding and i felt so sad :(

I guess i have to get use to here quick.


anyway, the asshole hsmate tht i mentioned previously has been causing trouble here n there to my other frens as well. I so wish I can punch his cibai face. I've yet to met anyone more hated than him. disgusting pile of shit.

2 comments:

Alex June 2, 2009 at 9:48 PM  

i thought the general assumption is that Johor`s the worst.

Enajuis June 19, 2009 at 8:44 PM  

r u talking about the upper post or this?

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates Inspiration by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP